Thank you for choosing Colin Street Periodontics to manage our mutual patient.
Colin Street Periodontics aims to achieve a seamless transition, so the patients feel like our surgery is an extension of your surgery. To help us accomplish the goal of achieving a seamless transition we have put together a checklist when referring patients to us.
Even though referral letters are not required to make an appointment, they will often help with providing optimal appropriate treatment required.
Otherwise, please call or email us to have them sent out to you.
Please note the additional information below:
- Our mutual patients will return and proceed with you for all other treatments
- More information regarding the referral is greatly appreciated
- Please advice patients that the first appointment consist of a consultation with possible X-rays.
- Current X-rays are valuable. Please forward them so we don't inconvene patients obtaining additional ones.
- We also provide physical referral pad. Please contact us if yours have run out
- If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please call us on 08 93226331
We accept all major payment methods (such as cash, cheque, money order, EFTPOS, BasicsCard, Visa or Mastercard).
We also can assist in managing other Payment Plan methods.
Afterpay - Afterpay is an online payment system that allows for flexible interest-free payments. For many of our patients they are able to pay for treatments on the same day, up to $1500, and for the payments to be split into four equal instalments over eight weeks.
We accept all major health insurance providers. Please call us and we can confirm if your health fund is accepted
We accept all major payment methods (Cash, EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express)
If payment plan is required, we offer Afterpay. Afterpay is an online payment system that allows for flexible interest-free payments online and at our clinic. Many of our patients pay for treatments on the same day (a maximum cost of $1,500) and for the payments to be split into four equal instalments over eight weeks.